Oils might not be the first skin solution you reach for when temperatures rise, but they can also be good in warmer weather—they’re actually lighter than the majority of creams. A few tiny drops will absorb instantly and seamlessly, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, balancing out oil production, and soothing dehydration. The end result: Plump and radiant skin that feels nourished, healthy, and hydrated.
But all-over application isn’t the only way to use these glow-getting products. We asked our Chief Artistic Officer, Christy Coleman, for some face and body oil tips that you might not have considered. Read on for her genius advice!
Using Oils On The Face
1. “Beautycounter+ Facial Oils are great on the upper cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose, creating the perfect summer highlights. Pat directly on top of makeup or to bare skin.”
2. “The light scents of the Beautycounter+ Facial Oils are an unexpected way to add some natural fragrance to your routine. Dab a tiny bit behind the ears and on the pulse points of your wrists.”
3. “If you have a bit left on your hands after application, take what’s left and push it into your cuticles. The summer months can be very dry, particularly in desert-like climates like California.”
Using Oils On The Hair And Body
4. “Rub a few drops of our Body Oil into the palms of your hands and then place on the ends of your hair. Then, take the thin coat that’s left over and place all over your hair, staying away from the roots. This adds the perfect summer sheen.”
5. “Add a few dabs to your collarbones: It creates a subtly sexy highlight.”
You May Also Like