To say it’s been an exciting time here at Beautycounter would be an understatement. Last Monday, we launched our Limited Edition Beautycounter for Target Collection in 1,500 Target stores across the U.S. and online at Target.com, and it’s been a total whirlwind ever since. “We wanted the Target guests to have the best of what Beautycounter has to offer,” Gregg Renfrew said. “I hope that the Target guest walks away, first and foremost, realizing that we are a company on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. I want people to be empowered with information about the need for safer ingredients, and know that there’s an opportunity to build businesses and create entrepreneurs on the Beautycounter platform.”
So if you haven’t already, drop into your nearest Target store and check out the collection before it’s gone!
Check out some of our favorite pics from #BCforTarget shoppers across the country! (Got a pic you want to share? Tag it on Instagram @Beautycounter with #BCforTarget. We’d love to see you!)
1. What’s the best way to get ready for a big launch at Target? Just mask @alannazammett.
2. Face Oil and Night Cream and Cleanser and Eye Cream… These are a few of @britthaidetdpt’s favorite things.
3. This guy had it pretty ruff on launch day…
4. Beautycounter is now at Target! Let’s just paws for a second to let it all sink in…
5. Looking for safer, better beauty? @annehuitt.betterbeauty is on the ball.
6. Be Your Beautiful, @mindfullychic!
7. For @britsbeautycounter, when it comes to cleaner cosmetics and safer skin care, it’s haul or nothing…
8. @jillian.paige had so much on her list, she hired an assistant to help her carry it all.
9. Oh snap, safer products!