Ever wondered “What exactly is primer, and do I really need it?” Glad you asked. We’ve been hard at work innovating a product driven by the desire for makeup-prep-meets-skin-care, and that’s how Glow First Priming Serum was born.
Here’s more on how our new multitasking serum-primer hybrid can upgrade your clean makeup and skin-care routine:
1. Makeup at Its Prime
Glow First Priming Serum really goes—or shall we say, glows—the distance as the first step in your makeup routine. Going straight from back-to-back meetings to happy hour? Its potent gel-serum formula allows for an even makeup application and extends foundation wear for up to 12 hours*—no need to squeeze touchups into your busy schedule.
You can thank biopolymer, one of the clean ingredients derived from red algae and tara gum that helps smooth the skin’s surface and improve makeup wear. Pair it with our weightless, hydrating Skin Twin Featherweight Foundation, and you’ll be unstoppable.
*Based on a 32-subject clinical study after 12 hours.
2. Primed for Anything—Or Nothing
Contrary to popular belief, primers—especially ours—aren’t just for special occasions. Glow First Priming Serum not only complements your makeup but can also be worn alone. Apply it after your skin-care routine, and voilà! You’ve got instant luminosity and hydration. Responsibly sourced mica provides a natural-looking radiance for that feel-good glow.
Even better, you can look good in the long run with visible skin improvements over time. Get to know its supercharged, skin-loving ingredients and the safer skin-care science behind it:
- Microdroplet technology: approximately 4,000 encapsulated jojoba ester bubbles suspended in a gel-serum that burst upon application, providing fresh hydration and optimal smoothing benefits.
- Jojoba esters, which are known to mimic the skin’s natural oils to promote moisturization and create an even canvas.
- Tripeptides (like those in our cult-favorite Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum) help defend against pollution and skin-drying environmental aggressors while helping boost brightness, elasticity, and tone.
- Hello safer ingredients, bye cyclic silicones (which have been linked to reproductive and/or developmental toxicity). We screen each ingredient against 23 safety endpoints (like carcinogenicity and reproductive/developmental harm).
Go ahead, show off your complexion’s healthy-looking glow! After you cleanse your face, prep with toner, treat with serums, and protect with moisturizer, use Glow First Priming Serum as a last step in your skin-care routine.
Get yourself a primer that can do both. Planning on adding our double-duty Glow First Priming Serum to your #betterbeauty lineup? It’ll be waiting right here, ready to fit into both your makeup and skin-care routines.